Please carefully read the following before using this site:
The information provided on this webpage may be amended from time to time. You need to review this webpage each time you use this Site.
We pledge to meet fully recognised standards of personal data privacy protection in handling personal data. For more information, please refer to our Policy on Personal Data and our Personal Information Collection Statement.
If you have any questions about this Site or our Policy on Personal Data or Personal Information Collection Statement, please address your enquiry to our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0086-20-3725 1788.
1. We make every effort to ensure that any materials displayed on this Site are accurate as at the date of issue. Changes in market conditions or circumstances may occur after the issue date which may make information displayed on this Site no longer accurate or no longer reflect the current position. When you refer to or use any materials on this Site, you should pay attention to its date of issue.
2. We hereby expressly disclaim any representation, warranty or undertaking in relation to the accuracy, completeness, quality or adequacy of any contents of this Site. We will not be responsible for any loss resulting from your relying on any information provided on this Site.
3. There are risks involved in using the Internet. Transactions over the Internet may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission due to Internet traffic or incorrect data transmission due to the public nature of the Internet. We accept no liability for any loss or damage (including without limitation economic, special, punitive or consequential damages) arising directly or indirectly from your access to or the use of this Site or the failure to do so.
When using this Site, you must not:A. Do any act which is defamatory, libellous, threatening or harassing;
B. Send any information or material to this Site which is indecent, unethical, obscene or contains child pornography;
C. Use any information in this Site for commercial purposes;
D. Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site;
E. Infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights;
F. Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
G. Create any liability on us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our Internet Service Providers or other suppliers.
2. It will be necessary for customers to supply us with certain personal data when using our services and facilities to book hotels or resorts registered with us.
3. Failure to supply such personal data may result in our delay or inability to, or to continue to, carry out the Services.
4. Personal data will be used by us in connection with our provision of the Services, in particular:
A. General operation and performance of the Services;
B. Conducting credit checks;
C. Recovery of any amounts owed to us;
D. Any verification, matching or exchange of information;
E. In connection with complying, or checking compliance, with any laws or regulations relating to the Services;
F. Any other purpose associated with the above and any other purpose which a customer may from time to time agree.
5. We may make such enquiries as we consider necessary to confirm the accuracy of the personal data and we may transfer, personal data to the following (or to any other person if required by law):
A. Any of our subsidiaries, affiliates or business partners;
B. Any actual or proposed assignee, participant or transferee of our right in relation to a customer; and/or
C. Any third party service provider appointed or engaged by us.
6. Any of the entities referred to above may utilise the personal data in the course of any business or performance of any duty or function carried on by such entity.
Personal Information Collection Statement:Our Use of Your Information
We will process the collected information to make bookings for you at your chosen hotel or resort. In addition, we may use the collected information for the following purposes:
1. Processing reservation enquiries
2. Marketing of our products and services and those of our business partners and making announcement of special promotions
Our Disclosure of Your InformationWe value all personal information received by us and do our best to maintain its privacy. Except as stated below or with your prior consent or required by law, we will not transfer or disclose your personal information to any third party:
1. The hotels and resorts registered with us
2. Any of our subsidiaries, affiliates and business partners
3. Any third party service provider
SecurityWe use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. This means that information entered into our website is converted into code before being sent over the Internet. We also use a Digital Secure Server ID from VeriSign in an attempt to provide the best possible commercially available protection on the Internet. Unfortunately these security measures are not 100% secure and it is possible that others may intercept the information you are sending.